Drugs, Biologics, Stem Cells, Devices and Diagnostics for the Brain and Nervous System: Market Analysis and Strategic Investment Guide of the Global Neurological Disease and Psychiatric Illness Markets
Now in its sixth year, The Neurotechnology Industry 2010 Report is an expanded and updated 500 page report of brain and nervous system markets and treatments. It is the only publication to provide a comprehensive pipeline and market analysis to help investors, companies and entrepreneurs easily identify opportunities, understand the competitive landscape, determine risks and understand the dynamics of rapidly changing CNS markets.
The report includes detailed information on products in development globally for over 18 indications at 800 companies including Alzheimer's, addiction, ALS, anxiety, depressive disorders, epilepsy, migraine, mild cognitive impairment, Huntington's, multiple sclerosis, obesity, pain, Parkinson's, schizophrenia, age-related macular degeneration, sensory disorders, sleep disorders, and stroke.
The Neurotechnology Industry 2010 Report provides a unified market-based framework to help executives, investors, and governments easily identify opportunities, understand the competitive landscape and visualize the dynamics of these rapidly growing markets.
- More than 500 profiles of public and private neurotech companies including drugs, devices and diagnostics
- 12 most active neurotech venture capital firms profiled with investments by market segment and U.S. neurotech venture capital trends (1999-Q12010)
- Neurotech IPOs (2004-Q12010), M&A (2004-Q12010), Partnering and Licensing deals (2005-Q12010) and public neurotech stock performance
- Pipelines and market analysis for 18 brain and nervous system illnesses including: addiction, Alzheimer's disease, anxiety, attention disorders, depression, epilepsy, hearing loss, insomnia, mild cognitive impairment, migraine, multiple sclerosis, obesity, pain, Parkinson's disease, retinal disorders, schizophrenia and stroke
- Analysis of biological basis, current treatment options, and emerging therapeutic strategies-Analysis of compounds, cell therapies and devices in clinical trials (and abandoned) by company, mechanism of action and stage of development for each indication-Global and US market size, worldwide revenues for each indication
- Extensive discussion of specific technological, demographic, regulatory and intellectual property